Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bow Girl wants you...

I need help finding a solution to fix my floppy bunny ear problem. If you notice in the picture below, no one is modeling the bunny ears... This is not because I am feeling extra camera shy today... it's because they won't stand up. Any cheap solutions? I don't have wire and I want to finish these this weekend for the grad student who asked for them. Like the cat ears, I made pattern this up as I went along.

Also, I always try to think of what I want to be for Halloween nice and early... Making all of these ears has reminded me that summer is when I started last year. Last year's costume required hours and hours and HOURS of work (at least 15) and ended up being kinda disastrous, but I think I am going to wear a blue dress and crochet some accessories in order to be a peacock. I really want to be one. I could use my blue juliet cap and add some detailing to be my feather plume. What do YOU want to be for Halloween?

- Bow Girl

1 comment:

  1. maybe spray-on starch like they use for men's shirts? popsicle sticks glued on the back? painted pink?

    ReplyDelete