Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Projects

Hey y'all! I have some new projects brewing, and I am pretty excited to share my progress...

1) My sweater! I don't want to show too much just yet, because honestly, it doesn't look like much yet. I keep scrapping sweaters, but I am Determined (with a capital d) to see this one through. I love me some pineapples, and this yarn is exactly the brown I wanted... It's Nacho's wool. I just realized I never took a picture of the scarf made of Paco's wool that I made for Elysse... Oops!


2) My sham... I don't have a sham for my dorm bed... So I figured I would make a sham of a sham. Basically I am making a new cabled pattern just to cover my pillow because I bleached my sheets a bit... I detest bleach spots. Anyway, now that you know my deep, dark laundry secrets, here are some pictures.




I am excited! It's a lot of fun because it is a color I rarely work with, and it also looks a bit like the baby blanket I made. I am glad I get to keep this one for myself.

Bow love!
-Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment