Friday, August 17, 2012

Pattern Levels

Long time no post... that is because it's been a while since I've really done any marathon crocheting that I can reveal. I have some secrets up my sleeve, but I can't show them until the recipients see them first!


For now, here is an update on my non-secret projects.

1) I am trying a new cable crochet pattern since I am done with the sham (see below). I have been doing more cable crochet now that I am sort of past my bow phase... I am maturing things with more complicated motifs, I guess. Although flowers aren't always easy.
This pattern was labeled as "expert" in level. I don't consider myself an "expert" at cable crochet, but I can't lie. I tackled this pattern no sweat.

Here are two pictures so far!


Those pink things are my fingertips. : D



2) Sham of a sham is done!



I haven't been totally idle. See!

Bow Love!
-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment