Friday, December 30, 2011

Finished but mentally blocked...

I am finished with everything for the baby blanket. I hope the parents like it...
Here it is!
I love it, but I don't think I will have trouble parting with it. It is too small and pastel for me.

I am progressing on my peacock blanket right now because I am mentally blocked on how to proceed with my sweater. Making stuff up on the fly is difficult. The upper half of the body is always the zinger. Anyway, here are some pics of the sweater in action.

It slid down. Oops. It is placed more properly in the picture below. See, now I need to make straps to remedy that! If only I knew how...

I think that it is pretty flattering considering being homemade. Obviously I will need to wear a shirt under for coverage.

Crochet adoration (I feel like being different today)!
-The one who is truly Hooked ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment