Thursday, August 18, 2011

A bit disappointed...

I am a bit sad that no one voted... I always love to exercise my right to vote. However, I got a small but unanimous Facebook consensus. Hexagon... However, I think I may redesign my hexagon tiles... We shall see.

I was sad because today is day day 158 of my bowstravaganza... and I still have some people who don't think I can do this!

But you know what? To quote dear old Martha Washington, wife of the namesake of my dear university:

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

To put it plainly: no one is going to steal my bow thunder. : )

Bow love,
Bow Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment