Monday, August 29, 2011

Blanket Progress

Here is my blanket as of August 21st. It is getting bigger. It is slightly larger than a shawl at this point, and quite a bit longer. I have done a few color stripes (1 or 2) since this. The going is pretty slow since each row is 352 stitches and each color stripe is 4 rows (0ver 1400 stitches!) I am also doing some interim things like lace projects as well. Lace requires practicing a lot. See post from yesterday.



Bow, blanket, hat, lace, cupcake, and whatever else I've crocheted Love!

- Bow Girl

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, anonymous complimenter! I appreciate your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fellow washu blogger! first off, you do an amazing job with your art. that is one super cute blanket/shroud! you should publicize your blog more. it's hard balancing this with school and actually making the bows, then blogging about it, but do what you love and love what you do!

    angie of pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete