Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mixing it Up: Bow of the Week

Today, a lot of people realized that I no longer wear bows (when they saw me at Mix It Up Day). I guess some people don't see me that often or weren't aware that I had stopped my bowstravaganza after 6 months instead of a year.

Also, Friday is my bow auction premier. They will be auctioned off for my sorority's charity. The bows are loose-leaf, so to speak, but can easily be put on a necklace chain, bobby pin, etc.

I am also auctioning off a hat and a mustache. : )

This made me think... People seem to somewhat miss my bows.

So here goes nothing...

I am proposing a "Bow of the Week" Program.

Every week, I will post a bow on the blog, and people who comment on the post will be randomly entered to win that bow or flower.

For now I will restrict this to Wash U students.

Please comment on this post if you would be interested in this program.

Bow Love!

-Bow Girl

1 comment:

  1. I think people would be interested, but they don't necessarily read this blog.

    ReplyDelete