Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To all of those who want me to start an Etsy/ Bow Girls Wants YOU Part II

a) I have an Etsy account. I bought something from there once.
b) I am not, however, set up to sell anything
c) tons of people already sell stuff very similar to my bows.

Try searching "crochet bows." If you find something you like, I can probably make it for you, and I will probably do it for free if you live within walking or biking distance of me. How is that not better than Etsy?

As my mom and suitemate love to say, "Why buy the cow if you can have the milk for free?"

I am almost done with my massive doily... about 28 or 29 rounds out of 33. The blanket is a long term gig, and I always like to have a shorter term project on my plate. So if you really want a bow or hat or something and live in my hometown or go to college with me, I want YOU to ask me to make it. I am pretty decent at inventing patterns if need be.

PS. Halloween is coming up, and with ample notice, I can make some pretty cute cat ears.

Bow Love,

Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment