Friday, September 9, 2011

Bow What?

Guess what? Today I wanted to wear a bow that didn't exist... So I picked out the best existing bow to go with the outfit and set out on a mission: to make the bow in my head this morning, and to make it today. And as you know, I haven't been churning out bows like I did last semester. I was kind of a factory back then. Recently I have been doing more long-term work such as my blanket.

However, I am back in Bows-ness, people! And just in time for Half-Way-Bow Day, which marks my half way mark through my yearlong Bowstravaganza. The bow that was IN my head is now ON my head.

Behold:
A blue flower that doesn't look super ridiculous (in my opinion).
A new headband of cluster stitches that I really wanted to try.
A better view of the whole thing. I like the tufted sort of appearance of the headband.

Hope you enjoy this increasingly rare treat!

Bow Love,
Bow Girl

1 comment: