Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Free Time

Hi Bow Peeps! From the appearance of this blog, it probably seems like I have a lot of free time. This is not exactly true. I realized today that I have so much occupied time, that taking some bow/crochet time for myself has become a really important break. Time I didn't used to take for myself prior to my bowstravaganza, and time that has helped me improve both my sanity, my productivity, and my ability to manage my time and increase my amount of breaks. So if you know someone who seems overwhelmed or is confused by how Wash U kids pack so many activities into a 24 hour day, I can reassure you, I slept 7 hours or more every night this week, I have multiple crochet projects happening at once, and I go to class, extracurriculars, the gym, etc. Taking breaks is awesome and you should take 10 minutes for yourself at least twice a day. If not more.

On a more somber note, one of the Deans at Wash U passed this afternoon, and he was surely one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Rest in peace, Dean McLeod.

Life is certainly TOO short not to take time for yourself.

Bow and Break and Dean McLeod love,
Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment