Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back in Bows-ness (Business)

Hey everyone!

I am DONE with finals and freshman year. I celebrated by making my 39th and 40th personal bows. I don't count bows for other people in this count. On this special bow-ccasion, I would like to show you my two new bows!


This one is a green flower! It matches my shorts, which you can't see in the picture.

This one is kind of like tie dye, which I totally dig.

I may be done with school, but the bowing is just beginning.

- Bow Girl

1 comment:

  1. so strange how that particular bright green photographs so much lighter and more pastel even though it's really a bright neon color. I had the same thing happen when I was trying to show you what color it was by phone.

    Happy end of freshman year, and especially happy end of finals!

    ReplyDelete