Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hair plans and people who don't treat me like I'm a total nutcase.

I am going to get real with you in a second here. Not that I am not usually real with you, but I sometimes play jokes (see my post "Haircut!!!" from a few days back).
What I am about to reveal here is the truth. Seriously. Here goes nothing...

I plan my hair around my bows. I kid you not. My part is strategically located to compliment the placement of my bow. When I went to the salon over spring break, I said to my favorite haircutter in the universe, "I want my hair long, and I want it to accent my bows." She said "Great!" Will do!" as if she hears the request 10 times a day.

I love her for not treating me like a total nutso. What a great lady! I appreciate all people who don't treat me like a nutcase. You make my day!

But onto the more exciting stuff: my long term hair plan!

It is pretty simple, actually. I want my hair to be really, really long. I don't think this goal is that crazy, especially since my hair is kind of long as is. Which is why my mom had a heart attack over my little prank the other day. Sorry, mom! ILY!

Like this. Maybe even a little longer.


Here is where I am at now.

My hair is uncombed and just washed, so it looks kinda crazy. Which might be fitting, depending on your opinion of my state of mind.

Bow love! And hair love too, since my hair is my bows' greatest accessory!

- Bow Girl

2 comments:

  1. I had really, really long hair in my early 20's. Almost as long as the girl in the picture. ILY too. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you did. It was very pretty. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete