Thursday, May 5, 2011

More gifts! People are too nice to me.

I got a surprise in the mail today and I am very happy to report that it does indeed pertain to bows!

Universal orange, turquoise, and periwinkle, and some needles. Needles are super easy to lose, and I am down to one (I had two, lost one, got another, lost that, and now I have 7 total, thanks to my mom.). I initially bought the needles for my disaster Halloween costume. That was not crocheted, no worries. : )


Thanks, mom! ILY, and thanks for all of the support! She also got me a cool free tote that is small and compartmentalized to help make my life easier. What a lady!

I used the periwinkle to make a bow. Here it is...


It is my first wide headband with a bowtie style bow. I like it so much, I wore it home even though it didn't match my ensemble.

Bow love!

- Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment