Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 50! Bow bloopers/ the chopping room floor.

Today is the 50th day of my bowstravaganza. I have taken a lot of bad pictures, and I feel like day fifty is a good day to air my dirty laundry, so I guess that is what I am going to do!

Here are my favorite pictures that for one reason or another have NOT been featured on my blog (until now!).
a) I don't look happy at all. b) You can't really see the bow too well...

I missed the bow! Oops! At least you can see my new ear piercing really well?

I tried to show that I was taking exam that was held on St. Patrick's Day last year on St. Patrick's Day this year, since last year's exam was used for this year's practice test. However I missed most of the bow, my face is missing, and you can't really read the exam.

This one just is a bad angle for me and the bow. My hand also looks really crazy.

I have never shown this bow before if I recall correctly. I thought the image on the TV looked suspicious, and I look very somber in my glasses.

This one is really hard to see because the background is so busy and the daffodil is so white.
I have no idea. I guess I was just camera shy? Due to crazy web cam angles, my hand looks ginormous yet again.
Cute... not.
I have no excuse for this. I was trying on the hat I made for my sorority sister and I didn't want to not have a bow on because that is sacrilegious, and so I wore my bow as a mustache to take a progress-tracking picture. Not a good enough excuse for this ridiculosity, I know.
I thought this would come out cute. I look like a happy dog waiting for the frisbee to be thrown... Not exactly what I was going for.

Anyway, I bet you've had just about enough of my bow-diculous bow-havior for one day.

50 day love!

- Bow Girl

2 comments:

  1. Cute outtakes. I remember the square-head picture! Funny. Your big-hand pictures remind me of a Seinfeld episode. I like the last picture. Somehow it reminds me of that famous quote "never eat a cookie bigger than your head".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day 50. That was my comment above :)

    ReplyDelete