Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finding a needle in a haystack. Or a couch.

I lost my yarn needle that I need to make my flowers. It got stuck in the couch, and finding it felt like finding a needle in a haystack. I was glad to have my spare back, since having two of something that is tiny and easily losable is way preferable to having no spares. Now I have two 5.0 mm crochet hooks and two needles.

I made a silver sparkly bow, a white bow, started a teal bow, and made a white flowered headband with roses on it. Yay for being productive.

I visited some of my teachers from high school in my white bow. My white bow makes me feel like I look tan, which is something I don't feel too often. I am as white as a Russian winter. I am not sure if I like feeling tan, but hey, I am experiencing new things left and right.

Bow Wins
3) Not feeling awkward going back to high school to visit the teachers I liked
4) Experiencing the feeling of being tan for once in my life, even if it was only a feeling and not reality
5) Putting off doing my quantum mechanics and thermodynamics homework sets



My new white bow and my forehead! : D

Have a bow-tiful day!

-Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment