Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Losing and Giving Bows

I lost one of my favorite bows. I was carrying it with me and it fell out of my bag. I really hope someone will find it and return it to me since I was with people I know, but I am not holding my breath. The great part about making my own bows is that they are easily replaceable, but it does take time and work.

On another note, I made a bow for a worker at the Bear's Den and I can't wait to surprise her with it.

I also made my bench mentor a beard hat. I love making people stuff they want/love.

Pictures to come soon!

If you want a bow or flower, go to WUSTL, and like to eat food, if you are one of the first 3 people to comment, I will:

A) Make you a bow or flower
B) Eat a meal with you
C) We don't have to talk about bows, we can talk about whatever you want!
D) You don't need to know me already...
E) You don't need to be a girl
F) The bows/flowers don't have to be part of a headband
G) The crocheted item is FREE for you
H) It has to be when I am available
I) You can pick the style you want

Thank you!

-Bow Girl

5 comments:

  1. I will take you up on this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a bow please! I crochet too and want to see how you make these adorable things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone! The three bows have been grabbed up! Fret not, more offers shall be extended, probably fairly soon.

    To the three people above, I need some of your info, which you can send me via Facebook message.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should sell them for Locks of Love or something. It could be fun!

    ReplyDelete