Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I, of course, wore my green bow today, and I did a lot of studying for my upcoming general chemistry exam! Aren't I such a dedicated student? Chemistry is always more fun with a bow... Not really.

Yesterday was a bit more fun. I prepped to study chemistry for today, and I got through March 16th without ANY snafus. March 16th has been a rough day in years past. In 2nd grade, I broke my wrist, and almost every year since I have had some sort of snafu. I think this year and last year may be the end to Snafu Day! That's a relief. I am also not nearly as superstitious anymore, and I do NOT think correlation implies causation, so I am going to declare March 16th (officially) as a normal day!

My gen chem exam says "Happy St. Patrick's Day" because the practice exam from two years ago was two years ago today! What are the chances? High, actually. : D



-Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment