Monday, April 4, 2011

22 down, 344 to go

I realize 22 and 344 do not add up to 365. 2012 is a leap year, so it is a 366 day bowstravaganza, and I have been lying to you the whole time (unknowingly of course!) I have been thinking a bit into the future, and I am not sure I will be ready or able to part with the bows after a year. A year is a long time, and I am already really attached to the bows.

I don't wear some very often at all, and those look pristine, but the ones I love very much and sport a lot might not last the 344 days in their original states. I may need to get on top of my bow restoration techniques...

I think all will be well. I am slowing down on my crocheting due to tests and boredom with my current yarn color palette. I have been making more stuff for others than myself, but I feel as though I need to go yarn shopping soon. I have a few outfits which do not have a suitable bow to go with them, so I need to address that as well...

Time goes by so quickly. It feels like it was just EnWeek and now Vertigo is over... I am wearing a lot of white bows this week. I just am in a white bow/bright bow mood. It happens.

Love to all my bow peeps!

-Bow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment