Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Debut/Pictures in Public/They're onto me!

Today I debuted a bow that I made over break. I am not 100% sure how I feel about it, but I am also not 100% sure about most things in my life.
I have been taking lots of pictures in public places lately, and I am often paranoid that people are onto me or think I am a huge narcissist sitting in an eatery (usually) or sometimes the library taking pictures of myself (sometimes pointing to my head or to books or something). Today theses two guys sitting behind my laptop at a booth were totally onto me.

This picture captures my horror pretty well... Hahahaha.
I hope my mug shot looks better than this...


Lots of red-handed, caught-in-the-act love!
-Bow Girl

1 comment:

  1. I like that bow, and your lipstick color, too.

    ReplyDelete