Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What bows around comes arounds bows around comes all the way back around!

I hope you get the Justin Timberlake reference. The lovely Brittany, the DUC cafe employee who I surprised with the red bow on April Fool's Day (see 4.1.2011 post), gave me a parfait for free. She refused to charge me. FREE BREAKFAST! : D

I have also gotten orders for a few other things:

• Two more beard hats (unexpected request, but I love making them)
• Two yellow flowers (I don't have yellow. I guess I have to fix that)
• A white flower (I have plenty but not THAT much)

Being low on yarn can be a bummer. Being low on time can be a bummer too.

Here is my current wish list:

• Some more yarn (Black, yellow, and some other colors (some new, some replacements))
• A space to keep my bows nice (they are sitting on top of my printer right now)
• A black bow. I don't wear black bows ever. They are only for somber days. I have a somber day coming up, and I would like a black bow as I see it the only bow appropriate for the occasion.

I hope nice things you do come back around to bite you in the butt. In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment