Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where exactly are the bows?

I know all of you guys are just horrified that the bows have slowed down, but I am working on some top secret projects that are not necessarily bow related but are pretty cool nonetheless.

For example, a certain sorority sister of mine wanted a grey aviator... with detachable beard. I will leave her name out for reasons of privacy, but I really hope she likes it. The good news is that it fits a human head, and my head is pretty average sized for a girl.


It is a work in progress. I tend to show completed works, and yes, I am wearing a bow in the picture (of course), so you can get some bow fix for today in case you haven't seen me yet today.

Peace and love!

-Bow Girl

4 comments:

  1. You are the BEST BEST BEST. I'm sorry that I'm distracting you from your bows, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have all the bows I want and need. Also, I am making a stuffed panda, but I am keeping it on the down low so I don't get a request from 100 sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could I please place an order for 100 stuffed pandas? Just joking :) Meredith is right, you are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you anonymous awesome person! I am not the best. I just like to make people happy!

    ReplyDelete