Saturday, April 16, 2011

Multi-Culti Love

From Thursday to about 5 minutes ago, I was hosting two prospective freshmen for Multicultural Celebration Weekend, and my two guests could not help but notice I wear bows all the time. That is a valid observation as you all know, so I decided to make a bow. They wanted to watch the process for some reason, which was cool. I feel like making the bow is a really special part of the bows to me, but I realize that 90/100 people do not care about my process one iota.

This is the product of our bow bash. : P
Both girls were really awesome, and not just because they liked my bows. : )


It is a nude color bow to match this dress I really want to wear and this shirt I really want to wear but haven't had a bow to match. I bought this yarn on my "shopping spree." See earlier post.

Anyway, I promise I am not naked in the picture. However, I am wearing a nude color bow, so I think being nude would be fitting.

Happy day 34! Keep your clothes on!

-Bow Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment