Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Prank? No way. Bow ambush? For certain!

I made a bow to complement my bow. It is smaller and I think they look nice together. Double bows for the win!



I was going to give Dorothy, my favorite Bear Mart employee, this big red bow. But this lovely lady at the DUC asked me to make her one. I asked her if she liked red. She said, "Yes?" and was puzzled. I pulled the bow out of the bag and then I took her picture! I think it made both of our days. I made Dorothy an identical bow during lunch, so all is good in Bowland!




Happy April Fool's Day!
And maybe think about pulling a bow ambush type prank. They shock people just as much and are so rewarding!

1 comment:

  1. that looks great on her!! what an awesome way to get "fooled" April 1st.

    ReplyDelete