Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bow-preciation

39 bowtastic days into this shindig, and I have created quite a bowzz [a bow buzz, but you know how everyone just LOVES abbreviations (sometimes even referred to as abbrevs)]. I guess that is what I wanted, but what I think everyone wants when they take on a project like this is some understanding, and I think I've definitely gotten some.

Thank you to those who have been supportive in any way.

Those who've mailed me supplies, namely yarn.

Thank you to those who have taken interest in something that I care about. I hope I have at some point done the same for others.

Thank you to those who have seen past what may seem like another ridiculous Nicole notion to see where I am coming from.

I appreciate you like I appreciate the beauty that lies in each bow. I bow-preciate you.

Thank you for putting up with the worst puns ever!

- Bow Girl


PS.
Here is a new bow I made for Edith at the Bear's Den. I am wearing a black flower that is identical to the red flower underneath, which is going to stay mine.

2 comments: