Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bow moods and meanings

It has officially been 3 weeks!

Sometimes I am in the mood to wear a particular type of bow. Luckily I have enough bows to coordinate with my clothing so that I have options. Sometimes I feel like a bow tie style, sometimes a large open flower, sometimes two coordinating bows... It all really depends. Other times I feel like a big bow or a discrete bow.

Also, my bows and this bowstravaganza mean a lot to me as a whole, but each has a special meaning to me.

I wore my white bow to Vertigo because it is really cutesy and it glowed really awesomely in the black light. Such a bow win!

My lime green bow broke off the headband in public. It reminded me just how fragile the bows are. Some of my original bows seem to have some signs of aging. I guess like most good things in life, bows just don't last forever. And no two bows are exactly alike, so I have to appreciate each bow for its beauty during its lifetime. I think that is a powerful lesson for anyone to be able to see in action all the time. The lime green bow is doubly reinforced now, but it will always remind me of that feeling of losing a bow. Not in a bad way, but in the "you can lose anything in your life at any time" kind of way.

And ain't that the truth...

Here is lime green bow... Such mixed feelings about something so cutesy in such a happy color.

No comments:

Post a Comment